Arlene Wanetick is a Career Counselor, Resume Writer, Life Coach, and SoulCollage® Facilitator. As a former Advertising Creative Director in Chicago and New York, she understands branding and naturally communicates what’s unique and relevant in an engaging way. She has won awards for nonprofits like the American Cancer Society, and brought fresh thinking to megabrands including Wheaties, Wrigley, Maybelline, Michelob, and The Oprah Winfrey Show. Arlene now integrates her creative and marketing background with counseling expertise to help clients get unstuck and explore new possibilities with humor and heart.
- MA, Adler School of Professional Psychology
- BFA / Graphic Design, University of Michigan
- LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor), State of Illinois
- BCC (Board Certified Coach), Center for Credentialing and Education
- SoulCollage® Facilitator, SoulCollage, Inc.
Wilma Nachsin is a trusted advisor, guide, and mentor, who helps frustrated job seekers feel hopeful, design action steps, and land jobs. She is a professional Resume Writer, Career and Life Coach, as well as a former HR Director, Hiring Manager and Customer Service Manager. She encourages and supports individuals and groups as they identify next steps, move into action, and accomplish their career and life goals and dreams.
- MS, Purdue University
- BS, University of Massachusetts
- CCC (Certified Career Coach) - Indiana University & CAEL; Career Coach Institute
- Professional Coach Training, Coach Training Institute
- Member, International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Master Resume Writing Program, Resume Writing Academy
- Associate, Career Thought Leaders Consortium
- Strong Interest Inventory Certified Practitioner
- Myers Briggs Certified Practitioner
- PHR Certification (Professional in Human Resources), Society for Human Resources Management
Our combined backgrounds as Hiring Managers, Brand Strategists, Wordsmiths, and Creative Thinkers complement each other and spark our clients, from here in Chicago to California, Texas, New Jersey, and Charlotte. We offer fresh resume solutions, job search strategies, and creative approaches to customized career and life design in an atmosphere of optimism.
Life Working® clients envision desired outcomes, create plans, and follow through with action steps that move them toward achieving their personal and professional goals. They explore and identify directions and solutions that enable them to achieve balance, weaving work and life together. Finally, they begin to create the rich, rewarding lives and careers that they want and deserve, after which they thank us for helping them get there. THAT'S rewarding for us.
Why "Life Working®?"
We promote the meaningful integration of life and work. We all want our lives to work!
We named our company Life Working® because we don't think it's a lofty goal. Rather, we believe that when life is working, aligned with our goals and values, things unfold with greater satisfaction. We hope our clients feel this way after working with us.